Tuesday, June 17, 2014

06.13.2104 - Reno Red's - Roanoke, TX

Well, I am playing catch up. The past week has been crazy and busy. So, we will be quick and to the point on this one!

So, so night. Not sure what was going on around town, but every place in the downtown area was dead slow. Oh, and it was Friday the13th. Jason was nowhere to be seen.

This was another acoustic show and was the first time I've brought out my 12 string. Tried a few new things on it, some you may hear again, some you may not LOL.

All in all, pretty routine night. Not a lot to write home about on this one. As usual, great food, fun staff and Mr. Dan (the manager) is great. I hear he sings, too.... oh yeah, at the end a staff member came up and sang a few songs. I need to track down her name, she had a really nice voice!

After that, I came home, reorganized gear for full band mode and was in bed by 3 or 4 am... such is life.

I'll catch you guys up what happened the next night sometime this week!

Til then, stay gold.
RH

No comments:

Post a Comment