Sunday, April 27, 2014

04.26.2014 - Martin House Brewing Company - Fort Worth, TX

I tell you what... I could go for this schedule every show!

This was Sand Dollar Rodeo's second appearance at Martin House. In the months since our last visit, they seem to be getting a good reputation for both their beer and live music. I think last weekend, maybe the one before, The Toadies played there on that same loading dock as us.

This show went fine. It was hot, but no other big issues. We played a couple of hours and genuinely had fun. From what I heard, we had about 400 beer guzzling hipsters. Hard to tell from our view. There is a constant stream of traffic in a brewery situation and people are inside and out. We played on the loading dock and the door was open. So, we had a crowd both in front and behind us. A little odd, but so are we.

Like I said, show was fun and went fine. Sold some stuff, mission accomplished.

Afterwards, I ran back home to drop off gear, changed clothes and went to Main Street Fest in Grand Prairie to hang out and listen to Roger Creager. What a great day... play a show (which included a Creager song) then go relax, have a beer and attend a show. My kind of day. Here, have a picture from my view of Creager's show!

Roger Creager and Huff Daddy - Main Street Fest - Grand Prairie, TX - 4/26/2014


Next up, we are at Mayfest in Fort Worth. I love fests. So, come on down... these are my favorite type of shows to play and I'd love to see ya!

Stay gold,
RH
www.SandDollarRodeo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment