Wednesday, September 18, 2013

09.13.2013 - Cowtown Bowling Palace - Fort Worth, TX

Ok, ok, so I'm having a hard time blogging about these bowling alley gigs lately. Sorry. It's not that they're bad or anything, just the last couple haven't had any big moments that I find worthy of writing about.

This show... We implemented a full click track system without practicing with it first. Why, yes, I do think Jason Voorhees was in the house. A little rough on some songs, but overall, it's going to work.

Don't get me wrong by the short post - I love playing these bowling alley gigs and the people in the crowd seem to be having a great time. It's a fun night. There just wasn't a lot to write about this time. Maybe you should show up and cause a little somethin' to write about next time! We'll be back at the alley next month... until then...

Stay gold,
RH

No comments:

Post a Comment