Friday, November 16, 2012

Let's Do This!

So, Heath started a blog a month or two ago and it just seemed like a good idea... I recall bands I have liked and, back then, I would have enjoyed some sort of insight as to what goes on in their daily life. While my blog will not be a daily "thing," I do plan on updating after every show. Sometimes it may be short and sweet, sometimes it may be a long drawn out post - just depends on what happens that night. Along the way, hopefully you'll get to know me a little better and we'll try to have a little fun. We have a busy 2013 ahead, LOTS of shows in the works, new CD, and who knows what else. So, I am sure there will be plenty to post about. Until then, I plan on backtracking to the first shows Heath and I did together earlier this year. Should be good practice and a great test of my beer soaked memory :) Check back soon and we'll kick it all off with our first appearance at Okra Fest. Talk to you then! RH

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! Look forward to enjoying the ride with y'all! Great to meet Heath.... very nice guy

    ReplyDelete